- 932 Xenia Avenue NW, Elk River, MN, 55330 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1425 Sqft
- Description: Year built: 1990, This spacious rambler features great curb appeal & tons of natural light with the abundance of windows, a large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Extra deep lot with in ground irrigation, 3 Bedrooms & 2 baths up, main floor laundry, huge basement with room to add 4th/5th bedroom & 3rd bath, large 2 car attached & heated garage and oversized 2 car detached garage, brick & stucco exterior, new furnace & more! Better hurry on this one!
- 12X Tucker Rd, Rogers, MN, 55374
- Description: Bedrooms: Amazing opportunity! 37 acres multiple prime building sites! Property also has future development potential with city services within approximately 1/2 mile. Do not wait on this opportunity! Please do not access the property without permission & instructions from listing agent.
- 233X Wood Lane, Rogers, MN, 55374
- Description: Bedrooms: Amazing opportunity! 33.5 acres of rolling hills & trees with multiple prime building sites! Property also has future development potential with city services within approximately 1/2 mile. Seller would consider doing a lot split and selling the approximately 12.5 acres of woods for $425,000. Do not wait on this opportunity! Please do not access the property without permission & instructions from agent.
- 9420 180th Avenue NW, Ramsey, MN, 55303 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2088 Sqft
- Description: Year built: 1970, Walk out Rambler on a gorgeous 2 acre lot backing up to Trott Brook! Features 3 bedrooms up, 4 season porch, 2 car attached garage plus a lower 2 car garage, newer roof, furnace & AC. Needs repairs and cosmetic updates but is priced accordingly. Priced to sell fast so hurry on this one!
- 3348 Bayside Road, Orono, MN, 55356 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1330 Sqft
- Description: Year built: 1930, Location, location, location! Home situated on almost 1/2 acre lot just 3 blocks from Lake Minnetonka's Stubbs Bay! Peaceful nature setting with stream running through the back yard which draws in deer, birds & more! Newer roof, siding, furnace, water heater and windows in this turn key home in desired Orono School District. Home features hardwood floors, spacious living room & upper level expansion area. Right down the street from the Luce Line trail for biking, hiking, and s...
- 3013 Thurber Road, Brooklyn Center, MN, 55429 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2587 Sqft
- Description: Year built: 1965, Spacious home on a huge lot with fenced backyard! Features 3 bedrooms on one level including one with a small loft & private balcony, nice porch addition off living room, large family room with wood burning stove, large garage, patio & more. Roof & 2 skylights are only 4 years old. House needs some TLC. Living room wall & ceiling will be repaired prior to closing. $1500 flooring allowance included. Make it your own!
- 6501 Merrimac Lane N, Maple Grove, MN, 55311 United States
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1390 Sqft
- Description: Year built: 2004, *** Multiple Offers, Highest & Best Due 4/14 at 4pm *** Move in ready townhome in a prime western Maple Grove Location! Features a spacious kitchen & dining area, patio, vaulted living room with floor to ceiling stone fireplace, master suite with private bath & walk in closet and more! Priced for immediate sale so hurry on this one!
- 8202 Parkington Avenue NE, Otsego, MN, 55330 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1676 Sqft
- Description: Year built: 2003, Beautiful 3 BR, 2 BA End unit townhome in desirable Otsego Location. Priced for immediate Sale! Sold before Print
- 103 10905 181st Lane NW, Elk River, MN, 55330 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1472 Sqft
- Description: Year built: 2002, Move in ready 2 story townhome in sought after Trout Brook development! Great location with trails & parks as well as being close to shopping & highway access. Features 3 bedrooms up, large master bath walk through & huge walk in closet, spacious kitchen, gas fireplace & more. Many updates including appliances, flooring & fixtures! Priced aggressively for a quick sale! Better hurry on this one!
- 304 2 1/2 Street N, Sartell, MN, 56377 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1734 Sqft
- Description: Year built: 1979, Affordable Sartell Twin home with no association fee! Features spacious kitchen & dining rooms, living & family rooms! Many updates including a newer furnace, air conditioner and kitchen appliances. Perfect first home or investment property! Hurry on this one!